How does Hypnotherapy help?
Most psychological interventions focus on changing behaviours or thoughts consciously.
However, it is the subconscious mind that controls the involuntary functions of the body, including habits and things that we do ‘automatically’.
Hypnotherapy involves suggestions directly to the subconscious mind, bypassing conscious criticism and doubt.
Hypnotherapy is effective for:
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Fears and Phobias
- Traumatic memories and Flashbacks
- Issues with self esteem and confidence
- Gambling and addictions
- and many more ...
How is Newcastle Hypnotherapy unique?
- Over 35 years specialising in mental health conditions
- Individualised treatments
- Extensive qualifications